Friday, September 10, 2010

Thai Stitch

Last year we were given Stitch vinyls form Mindstyle to paint for traveling show for charity. I do not think I've ever posted them so here they are. I've also included some initial sketches.

Stitch really brought the energy and I'm sure we will work together sometime soon.


John T. Quinn 3rd said...

Yeah! Take that Ry!!! He got you good.

Hey Rich, this is gorgeous. A sumptuous feast for the eyes. Great work.

Larry said...

Oooooh. Never seen the drawing before. Nice. I would like this for a tattoo.

TREVOR Simonsen said...

Love this one!

Tom said...


Great work on the sculpture but what I really like are the'd probably get some internship credit for those

Ry's Photo Blog said...

Hey Rich, I like the creative energy you put into this post. Great work!
And I'm sure you'll be posting again soon.

Craig Mackay said...

Beautiful, Rich! I love the detail in the final and the sketches are superb! Well done, my friend.